Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Copyright and License
By submitting an article manuscript, it means that the author agrees with all the policies set by the journal and publisher.
The author states that:
- this policy has been recognized and agreed upon by all authors;
- article manuscripts have not been officially published before in the ISSN-registered media or registered ISBN, except in an abstract form or as part of course material, or an unpublished thesis/thesis/dissertation;
- the manuscript is not in the editorial process and is considered for publication elsewhere;
- publication of this manuscript has been approved by all authors, the institution's affiliation with the author, the responsible authority, and the institution where the activities have been carried out;
- the manuscript contains material that is safe from copyright infringement;
Copyright and License Agreement
- The author owns the copyrights and other ownership rights associated with the articles.
- The author has the right and is permitted to use the substance of the article for the next writer's works, including for the purposes of lecture materials/materials and books.
- The author assigns the first publication rights to the journal under the Creative Commons Share Alike License (CC BY SA 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.